In recent years, many owners have been renovating their units to improve the appearance and value of their investment. If you are contemplating doing the same, remember the following:
- Tell Security well in advance when the activity will take place so that a notice can be posted in the elevators;
- Ensure that all work is done according to code; • Read Section 2.11 of the Residents' Manual for more rules before you start; and
- Make sure your contractors only use the service elevator and protect and keep clean all related common area hallway carpets.
- Do any major or noisy work except Monday to Saturday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM; and
- Make any structural changes, including plumbing and electrical installations, without the Board’s written consent.