There are many advantages to living in the St. George, which we all appreciate. Because we are 117 residential units plus two floors of commercial units, totalling some 250 people, there are some CONDO COMMON COURTESIES we should all observe, to ensure a cooperative and harmonious experience for everyone.
Some reminders of DOs & DON’Ts, in no particular order:
- Properly coil and hang up the car wash hose for the next person.
- Your parking space is for your vehicle not for storage of items which belong in your locker.
- Break down & flatten cardboard boxes to allow room in the dumpster for other recycling.
- Your winter boots & shoes should be stored in your unit, not on the carpet in the hallway.
- Don’t wear your wet or dirty street shoes in gym or pool area.
- Throwing things off your balcony, including cigarette butts, is definitely a no-no.
- The speed limit on the ramps and in the parking levels is posted as 5 km/hr not 25 km/hr, for the safety of everyone.
- Following another vehicle through the same open door is dangerous and prohibited, as clearly indicated on entry the signs.
- Hallway storage rooms are not intended for fridges & freezers powered at the expense of the corporation.
- Trickle chargers in the parking garage at corporate expense are not permitted.